Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Fiddling Around

Greetings, uncertain of what to post here for the first day of August, it is my wish to share a new video. There is a portrait of a folk country musician in my  book The Deserting  Caricature Artist. Otherwise the video is not relative of my books, it is is called The J Afternoon Violinst.


The above is a You Tube video, many are aware there are video grapes who are raking in tremendous income and viewership with association with the Web site. Almost a decade ago, I was taking part in that arrangement allowing commercial advertising in the videos and on my video channel. Much of income resulted from how many persons watch the videos and click on the ads. 
Although I have a YouTube channel. I am not involved in the arrangements of earning revenue from the videos. Also, I am not endeavoring to get a high count of viewership, my interest is unexisting in these competitive endeavors. It does not matter to how much or how little other YT video producers are earning. The singular reason of posting the video above is to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment